11.16.2009

A Heavy Heart of Thanks

This morning while I was doodling in my political science class, hardly listening to Professor Collins clamor on about the Texas judicial system, I felt this overwhelming wave of thanks wash over me. I am thankful for my family, my new friends & old friends, my dog, but most evidently , I am so thankful for God's gracious affirmation in my life. I can't express it, maybe words will suffice sometime soon, but I can feel it. I can feel it in good conversation over a delicious cup of coffee or playing soccer with friends in the crisp afternoon air. I can feel it in a mug of sweet peppermint tea in a cushioned chair at my favorite local cafe. I can even feel it in the late hours of studying.

The weight of His love & His mercy, His validation & His grace have so heavily borne upon me these first few months of college, & I am ever so grateful.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment