2.11.2010

A Little Reminder

This morning, I stood in my living room wrapped in a blanket & sipping a cup of coffee, & I watched the snow fall that had made it's way to Texas. Now, Sigur Ros is echoing in the background, & I'm watching the snow fall out my bedroom window. Peaceful. Quiet. I'm soaking it up. Today was supposed to be an insanely busy, busy day, but God chose to remind of something so greater than completing a checklist. He reminded me by sending flocks & flocks of little white doves that He has washed me as white as snow.

"Come now, let us reason together," says the Lord. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." Isaiah 1:18

How promising.
And here are some pictures from this afternoon. I had "snow" much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment