3.22.2011

Confessions, Pt.1

I have ideas for blog posts just bubbling up inside of me, and my creative juices are flowing, but my eyelids are also drooping. I will leave you with some confessions for tonight, though. Find this 'confession list' similar to a 'happy list' in that I have much to confess, but desire to do it in list form.

1. I want to have every single Dr. Seuss book in my classroom library.
2. Maria Montessori was genius.
3. I want to be like her.
4. I want to buy an Airstream and live in it for a year.
5. If only I could have a conversation with Jean Piaget, Lev Vygotsky, and Erik Erikson...
6. What if I paint my fingernails all the same color except for one?
7. I often wonder how bad one Sprinkles cupcake could be for me.
8. Spring Break was not long enough.
9. The future of education doesn't scare me.
10. I need to go to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Sprinkles cupcakes aren't *bad* for you!! They simply nurture the chewy parts of people while making many many sweet tooths jump for joy :) Here's to Sprinkles cupcakes for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, it's a goal of mine to own every single dr. seuss book {mainly for my daughter} but... seriously i love them too :)

    and uh... sprinkles cupcakes ?? mmm so delicious :D

    ReplyDelete