9.05.2011

Autumn is Coming, Autumn is Coming!

When autumn comes, it doesn't ask. It just walks in where it left you last. And you never when it starts until there's fog inside the glass around your summer heart...

I fall in love with my God all over again as one season melts into another, and I'm convinced that started happening this morning. Sitting on my balcony, coffee in one hand, pencil in the other, I enjoyed this change of weather, finding it an act of mercy and grace that He, in His wisdom, created seasons. Can you fathom melting in the sweltering heat every day of every year of your life? Or perhaps shivering in the frigid temperatures with no promise of warmth? Me neither.

And so I thank Him that while He is constant, the weather is not.

(P.C.: Weheartit)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Autumn is coming. My most favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't agree more. what a beautiful time and so peaceful. something truly magical about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the summer better,because i can swim in that time and i also have a summer holiday

    ReplyDelete