9.09.2011

Home (Kinda)

This week has been a whirlwind of activity and emotion, and I am beyond grateful to be sitting cross-legged in my living room, in the quiet, with coffee and a joyful heart. I am just so in love.

I love this little apartment that I call home (kinda), and my sweet, sweet roommates whose mouths drip wisdom with every word they speak. I love our backyard pond and the quaint sites and sounds it provides in the midst of long hours of homework. I love living where I live and inviting others to enjoy this little space we've made between four walls.

I pray that it would be a place of rest for some and encouragement for others as it has already proven to be. Come visit!


And don't you love this illustration? Thanks, Getty.
And happy birthday, Sassy Mo!

1 comment:

  1. it sounds good.your home may be very beautiful,and i also love backyard pond,because i can walk there and relax myself

    ReplyDelete