2.18.2010

February 18, 2010

I'm in the blogging mood. I'm in the dinner party mood. (Check out the sweet table decor from this dinner party. Smiles all around. )

I'm in the sit outside & bask in the sunshine whilst reading a book mood. I'm in the French studying mood. I'm in the coffee drinking mood. I'm so moody. Relient K song, anyone?

Change of subject: Because blogs are narcissistic & egotistical by nature, I want to show off some sweet Valentine's Day cards I made for two perfect friends & my Mawmaw. Due to my lack of arts & crafts supplies (they're all at home), I had to get creative with some newspaper ads & colored pencils. Check 'em out! : ) I promise I won't mention Valentine's Day again...Until next year.













And with that, I will begin studying some French. I love the darn language. It gets me every time.

J'espère que vous avez un jour beau! Je vous aime très beaucoup.

No comments:

Post a Comment