2.23.2010

Sniffle, Sniffle. Cough, Cough.

I don't particularly feel like life has been moving at a feverish pace these days, but then I take a glance at my calendar & think that it's no wonder my body has decided to follow suit. Sickness has invaded me-- my brother's old, tattered sweats hang on my lethargic frame, & a water bottle has been my companion (must stay hydrated!) along with bags of cough drops & boxes of tissues. I've been moseying my way around campus from class to class, & I even tried cleaning my bathroom this afternoon, but too much movement, & my head feels like exploding. Thus, I've decided to embrace this nasty cold or whatever it is. He makes me rest...

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.

Take some time to rest. Let your body rest, let your mind rest.
**Yes, I will still be jammin' to Mr.Matt Hires tomorrow night...

Now for some hot tea... : ) Happy Tuesday.











(P.C.: Weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment