2.04.2010

Spring Has Sprung

According to Punxsutawaney Phil, however, it has not.

But, since I have been so gosh darn productive lately, I allowed myself to meander around on Anthropolgie's site & found that Spring has made it's debut. Hoorah!
How beautiful are these clothes??




























































































(P.C.: Anthropologie)
Naturally, I'm a bit of a colorphobe when it comes to my wardrobe. (Secret: I color code my closet, & the color section is waning terribly.) I have no reason--I just don't like a lot of color, so for these beauties to have made their way onto my little ol' blog is a huge feat. Give your brain some time to wander today, & maybe you'll run into some happy treasures, too. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment