3.03.2010

Standstill

It's a standstill between love & fright...

It's more a standstill between my heart & mind. I'm anticipating a very special day. March 5th. March 5th is just a day. It's between March 4th & March 6th. Ah, but no. March 5th makes my heart beat a little bit faster, makes my mind race a little bit more, & makes me smile a little bit bigger. March 5th...

BUT, I have so much to do between now & then & after then. My school work needs to be done, papers need to be written, tests need to be taken. My mind needs to be working properly, but it will not. It's wandering. I can't seem to make it stop, and thus, my work is waiting for me. Waiting for me to come back down to Earth. I don't want to!

I hope you all have a beautiful March 5th. I have a feeling I will.

















(P.C.: Weheartit)
Still waiting for good ol' springtime in Denton, TX...

No comments:

Post a Comment