3.01.2011

Liste Heureuse Numéro Sept

What makes me happy this morning?

1. National Pancake Day? Holla.
2. Stillness.
3. A brother who genuinely cares about me.
4. A best friend who wants to give me pretty weather for a present. Creative? Yes.
5. Gmail.
6. This boy.
7. A woman who is wise but not old. Liand Newby...
8. The promise of the rainbow.
9. March 5th. Hello, one year of dating RTrev.
10. Memories of funny dreams.

I dreamed that Elle DeGeneres gave me a buzz cut. Then I woke up crying.Take pity on me, please. Plus, something that makes my heart swell...

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord, for I hide myself in you. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:8-10

(P.C.: Weheartit)
Hope your day is as pretty as these flowers!

1 comment:

  1. I woke up, still halfway in a dream, saying to my mom: "We are what we are because of who we are." I had a nice time thinking about our self-identity and our actions as a result of our identities. I don't know where it came from, but I'm thinking a buzz cut from Ellen would be a little lighter than philosophy at 8am...

    P.S. I am honored to be in your happy list :) Especially the seventh.

    ReplyDelete