3.05.2011

One Year

I cannot convey to you exactly what my heart feels today. My words cannot sufficiently wrap their arms around my emotions and my sentiments at what today is. In the span of eternity, today isn't monumental. But it is altogether something worth celebrating.

Today is March 5th, and I have been dating Mr. Victor Ryan Trevino for one year. 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days. Any way that you say it, it's beautiful. And it's beautiful because so many things have happened in the past year. So many words have been journaled. So many laughs have been shared. So many moments have been cherished. So many tears have been cried. People, I love this man.

I must remind myself that it is not me doing the loving.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. 
God is love... We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:16 & 19

I am not sure what the next year holds for Ryan & I, but I'm ready for more adventures, more conversations, more ups, downs, and in-betweens, and more love

I love you, Ryan. More than making lists and getting a new magazine in the mail. Can't wait for date night!

To trace a beautiful line from your heart to mine...

1 comment:

  1. how cute! what an adorable couple you make! Happy belated one year!

    ReplyDelete