6.28.2011

Ten Things

That never fail to put a smile on my face...
Could also be called Happy List #8. 

1. Weekend jogs with brother! This weekend he said, "Don't worry. If you pass out, I'll call 911." Best big brother ever.
2. Box mix brownies (Stop cringing, Lyndsay. I love you.) + a mug of milk +  Bible
3. Mom and dad coming home today!
4. Watching murder shoes with brother. We watched about 6 this weekend.
5. SEVEN more days of summer school.
6. My friend's interior design site. Click here to see goodness.
7. Heart to heart phone calls with Kelsey C.
8. My bed.
9. Brooke Fraser. She's my homegirl.
10. Reading with my favorite 6 year old, Mr. Noah. It's like Tuesdays with Morrie, but Tuesdays with Noah.  : )

It's Tuesday! It's Tuesday! Celebrate today.
---
Edit:// Local band named #4 best album of 2011(so far). And duh Bon Iver is #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment