7.29.2011

I Love My Job!

I'm home, and my belly is full with...chocolate shake. :  ) I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight, but that's not to say that this week was not wonderful! Especially the second half.

Here's a picture that my new and lovely friend and fellow Crowd Pleasers staff member Maria Lyuksyutova sent me from the day's festivities.

All I have to say after this week is that I love my job! And...
new friends;
old friends/old directors;
choreographing with said director;
punching fabric to make it look like fire;
singing I Want Candy all. the. time.;
clapping at On the Border;
drinking cranberry limeades while choreographing;
and swing dancing/faux swing dancing. 

That's only some of the things that I love.

Such good memories were made. : )
Now to get ready for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment