7.06.2011

Little Joys

I'm sitting in my corner chair, the one that rocks back and forth. The light above me is too bright, but I'm too lazy to dim it. I'm writing this morning because my heart is full, and I have blogged so consistently for so long that I feel the pressure to keep it up. But mainly because my heart is full. When it is, I have this instinct to write. And write. I tend to bounce around the joys in my heart, in my head, until I need to spill in an electronic journal. Some of those little joys I will share with you--

My toenails are painted the most delicious lilac color, lacey lilac.
Postman Pat delivered a package yesterday with my name on it.
Lyndsay comes home today. I hope...
I made someone cry. In a good way.
Summer schools dies Friday morning at 10:45.
Stepping Heavenward has catapulted my heart closer to the Lord's.
I made progress. Just in general- in life. I made progress.

And I'm walking as a beloved daughter of God.
---
When we were overwhelmed with sins, You forgave our transgressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment