7.16.2011

Saturday Morning/Happy List

I took a week off. From life.

Except not really. Even though summer school has ended, I've definitely gotten into the full swing of work! Wanna know who/what I work for? Click here. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Most of the time when I'm not stressed out, it makes me happy. Like these ten other things.

1. THESE MUFFINS. + peaches & blueberries.
2. Breakfast with my dear best friend, Lyndsay.
3. Hanging out with little monsters at church on Sunday.
4. The Hiding Place- Corrie ten Boom.
5. Weekends with Brother. Miss. Him.
6. Buying FIVE (FIVE!) children's books for $5. Score!
7. Truth.
8. This. Full of pretties.
9. Encouragement from the sweetest places.
10. Psalm 119:114.

Bonus* 11: Jessica Bennett will become Mrs. Matthew Terrill tonight.
I. Can't. Wait!

P.S. I've got some posts a-brewin',
but who knows when they'll get on here...

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment