8.19.2011

Seattle, Day Three

My, oh my. Here's the third day.
 Insert a shout out to the best Sassy. And travel buddy. Heehaw, I love this picture and my Where's Waldo self in the window.
 I continually called the Seattle Center the Space Center. This, however, is the Space Needle.
Every small child in Seattle was adorable. I don't even care if I'm creepy. 
 The International Fountain.
 For real, we went to the center of the universe. The big pole says so.
The Fremont Troll. The big nasty ate a car...
 Tourist.
 OH MY GOSH. The best sandwich I've ever eaten. A B.L.A.T with herb french fries and sage aioli. Delish to the max.
Hey, it's that sign again.
 He loved his yo-yo. Actually, loved is an understatement.
Sunset. God. Beauty. Synonymous. 
I finally got to see the mountain from the airplane. The man next to me didn't mind that I leaned over him to snap a shot. Being in the air dwarfed it just a little...

As you can see, Seattle was a good time. The weather, absolutely flawless; the doughnuts, cakey and delicious; the people, helpful. Seattle and Chicago are still vying for first place in my heart right now, but I'll have to try them both out again before I really make a decision. 

One thing's for sure: Chicago's public transportation trumps Seattle's, but that's all I'll say about that.

In other news, this girl left for school yesterday. 
It was a good summer...

2 comments:

  1. Gasp!!! I'm blushing :)

    P.S. that troll scared the pants off me. And the sandwich looks sooooooo yummy. Can I experience what your taste buds did all through this trip??

    ReplyDelete
  2. KELSEY!! It looked like you had so much fun on your trip! Cant wait to hear all about it:)

    ReplyDelete