8.18.2011

Seattle, Day Two

Here's the second installment of Seattle adventures. Day two involved a visit to Pike Place Market, Bainbridge Island, and spotting a couple of Cubbie Finks along the way.
The roof of the 5th Avenue Theater. Tantalizing, eh? The next few pictures are from our visit to Pike Place Market.
Crepes for breakfast! Je voudrais un crepe, s'il vous plait! These were so delicious and filled with mozzarella, spinach, and ham. The freshest, of course.
I donned the green jacket nearly every day. What's a girl to do when she's used to 100+ temps???
Not only did we find dad in Seattle, but we found Snookie. (!)
This busker outside the original Bucks belongs in Denton. 
Proof: Seattle does have a Police department. Mom and I were seriously thinking there weren't any. 
This gum wall can be found in Post Alley. I left my mark!
Let's face it. I like doughnuts, and Seattle has the best!
The next group of pictures are from our visit to Bainbridge Island via ferry. A pretty place. A quiet place. 
On each Washington State Ferry, there are two passenger levels and a level for cars. I was very intrigued by this!
 The Vans were the only important part of this picture.
 This picture was taken at Doc's on Bainbridge Island.
 Yes, fish and chips. Yes, delicious!
Let me set the scene for you. The whole ferry ride to Bainbridge Island I had been craving clam chowder. It was a dreary day in Seattle, and nothing sounded better. As soon as mom and I got off the ferry, we searched the island for the best chowder and found some at Doc's. While I was eating this deliciousness, John Mayer came on the radio, and my day was made. It was absolute perfection. 
 Les fleurs...
On the ferry back to the city. Insert Bon Iver tunes, staring at beautiful landscapes, and contentedness.

Pretty much I've been craving Seattle for the last 48 hours.

2 comments: