1.13.2012

//

I didn't do it on purpose, but I'll take it. I didn't set aside this morning or a couple of hours this afternoon to sing, read, write, and sing some more, but it happened. Because I'm seriously obsessive compulsive about organizing all remnants of my life, I scribbled my goals, dreams, and plans for the coming semester. (Note: Some call this control, I call it order.) If I'm lucky, these goals and dreams will form a sort of resounding theme for the coming months, a mantra of sorts to cling to.

Dependence.
Obedience.
Satisfaction.
Delight.
Contentment.
---
On a lighter note: I've painted my nails for the third time in two weeks (addiction), decided I'm officially in love with Chris Brown (got it from my momma), and dreamed of owning a boutique stationery brand (far fetched).

Have a happy Friday, my few and far between readers!

(Match Book Mag)

One day, when I own a boutique stationery brand, I'm going to take my own pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment